Topographic Survey Equipment is used to gather data about the natural and man-made features of the land, as well as its elevations. From this information a three-dimensional map may be prepared.
- Locate utilities, drainages, improvements, and elevations for design.
- Draft plat with information gathered
- Draft a topographical map and overlay on aerial photo of property
Property Owner Benefit
- Information to aid in the design of structures on property according to elevations collected
- Information to design irrigation or landscaping because of information