An improvement survey is a Boundary Survey locating the extents of the property as well as the of location of all improvements. Inside the property boundary, improvements are located such as, buildings and fences. Easements and right-of-ways are also located Property corners are set and a plat is created and recorded at the county or city clerk and recorder’s office. A title commitment is required.
Features and Benefits
Improvement Survey Plat
Professional Land Surveying Service
• Locate property corners according to legal description
• Locate easements and right of ways (title commitment needed)
• Locate surrounding owners property corners according to legal description
• Locate all improvements inside property
• Locate all exterior fences
• Analyze information gathered and put in AutoCAD drawing
• Create survey plat with information gathered and analyzed.
• Set property corners in correct position on your property
• Create mylar, record at government agency
• Supply customer with a 24×36 plat of boundary improvement survey
Property Owner Benefits
• Knowing where your improvements are in relation to the property
• Peace of mind knowing where your property boundaries are located.
• Know where new fences can be placed.
• Know the total acres/sq. ft. that are owned.
• Increases the re-sale value
• Clarifies any boundary issues with neighbors.
• Know where to build house or improvements.