What is the difference between Right-of-Way and Easements?
Locating right-of-ways and easements that affect your property is when data is gathered and a definable property boundary is created. Property Easements and Right-of-Ways are located and added to the property boundary drawing. The information shows many things such as ingress and egress access of roads, utilities, waterlines, where improvements would be best located etc. It is always a good idea to know where easements and right-of-ways are to avoid future problems when building improvements.
Features and Benefits
Professional Land Survey Service
• Establish boundary locations of Right of Ways according to legal descriptions
• Create plat of information gathered
• Set pins on corners of Right of Way
Property Owner Benefits
• Peace of mind knowing where right-of-way is located
• Know where you cannot build improvements
• Know where you can place utilities such as electric, gas etc.
Professional Land Surveying Service
• Locate definable boundary for ingress and egress, utilities, roads, pipelines, waterlines, sewer lines, electric lines in relation to your property.
• Create plat showing information gathered
Property Owner Benefit
• Know area where you cannot build improvements
• Know area where you can place above mentioned utilities
• Allows you to have access to maintain utilities when easement is on another owners property
• Allows you to access your property